Saturday, February 5, 2011

Bear and Duck

Not a food related post, but I love this company and their gorgeous goodies. www.bearandduck.com stock a range of items for bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and baby. They also offer some starter packs to make your choice easier.

The philosophy behind the company is:
“Luxury products without the platinum price tag. Why wear polyester when you can afford cashmere? Why pay full price when you can get mates’ rates? Why suffer the rib-crushing chaos of the Boxing Day sales when you can do some sneaky internet shopping at work and have your order delivered to your door”
I couldn’t agree with them more!!

What I love about this site, is not only do they provide fantastic quality products, they present them so beautifully. When you order from this site it’s like receiving a present in the post rather than just your order. I’ve purchased from them before and when I saw they had a sale on I couldn’t resist ordering. Besides who couldn’t go past a Egyptian Cotton King size sheet set for $79 with free postage!!

Ordered on Wednesday, arrived on Friday, talk about fast.

I love their boxes!! 


Opening Up......


All wrapped up in brown paper, already looking like a bed with sheets on


My beautiful new "Avocado" sheets


If you want to support a local company who provides quality products, fast service and gorgeous presentation I definitely recommend dropping in to Bear and Duck.

No comments:

Post a Comment